Get help and guidance organizing your ideas into cohesive, interesting essays. You'll be given some guidelines to help you determine your subject(s) and to write honestly and forcefully.
I'll teach you to:
- brainstorm and journal your way to good topics
- be concise and specific
- present your unique talents
- write clearly and movingly about experiences
- reflect and freewrite to get at your compelling stories
- write simply and with concrete imagery
- express yourself in a natural, easy-to-read manner
- revise until you have a memorable, clear, error-free essay that you can be proud of
For more information, please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone me @ : 508-648-6032
In addition to her excellent skills in writing and literature, Myrna Patterson has a M.A. in French and has tutored extensively in this language. She has ample training and experience in teaching English as a Second Language -both as a Peace Corps volunteer and working with foreign students in America. She has tutored students in History, Expository and Creative Writing, study skills and exam preparation.
Ms. Patterson has a M.A. from the Harvard Graduate School of Education and 36+ years teaching and editing experience. A published poet, Myrna helps her students to write imaginatively and with style. She teaches writing workshops to adults, is a former Mass. Cultural Council Writer-in-Residence, and has written literature curriculum guides for teachers. She edits dissertations, books and articles, and helps students of all ages with study skills and clear writing.